Saturday, August 20, 2011

Still Life with Hydration

Still Life with Hydration

I started Friday with a Group Strength Training (GST) class and then took XBike on lunch. And this is what my desk looked like after lunch.

I was kind of scared of getting back to GST because I haven't been since Texas. Yes, I know, I'm awful. Turned out we had a substitute instructor, which was great, because she had no idea how long I'd been gone from class. The class she taught was not as hard as our normal instructor, so I was happy about that because, hey, I haven't been in months. I figured it would be a nice way to get back into the groove, get some nice soreness going, no big deal.

Then I hit the 30 minute XBike class on lunch.

And then my legs removed themselves and ran away. But not before whacking me upside the head a few times.

My weekend plans include Yoga in the Park, running, more running and the Gender Bender Ball. It's going to be exciting! And by "exciting" I mean "this is going to hurt".

Exciting!

No comments: