Monday, August 22, 2011

Another New Beginning

Today is the first day of school.

First day of school, they are so excited!

I can't believe MonkeyDo is starting junior high. Due to paperwork snafus, she is not starting at our School of Choice and I am not happy about that. I know all schools have their good and bad points, but I really do not like this school. I've heard very few good things about it and the feeling I got when we picked up her schedule was that it was a sad, sad little school. Supposedly they should be able to move her within a couple of weeks, so hopefully this is temporary.

MonkeySee started his Junior year today. Halfway through high school and time to get serious. Junior Prom, driving and college are all closer than they appear. I kind of can't wait to see him in a tuxedo.

Maybe I should put a donation button in my blog's sidebar? Oy.

First Day of School!
Rock starts. I'm raising them.

No comments: