Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Archive Meme

GruppieGirl tagged me with the Archive Meme. Which goes a little something like this:

*Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch: Link 1 must be about family. Link 2 must be about friends. Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about. Link 4 must be about something you love. Link 5 can be anything you choose. I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know. Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better....and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

It is so awesome I could just die. By that, I mean that I am really having a hard time with this, because, y'all, I have a hard time sticking to a topic. I also realized how much time I spend posting about things unrelated to anything really personal. Plus, I've only been doing this with any seriousness for a few months now, so there really isn't a dirth of "old" posts out there.

Anyway.. Here we go!

1. Family - And a little bit of gratitude.

2. Friends - One of my closest friends. Literally.

3. Me - Painfully so.

4. Something I love - I love love. Is that so wrong?

5. The Wild Card - Just because this was an awesome rant. Also, I just love how shit like this is mainstream and acceptable, to the point of topping the charts, but its us homos that are "ruining marriage".

Here's the part where I'm supposed to tag people to do this meme, too. Only I really have no idea how many of y'all actually read this blog, even with all my superstalker skills. Uh. Which is probably for the best. So, I guess I will totally tag five blogs, but I'm totally not going to hold my breath. Cross my fingers, maybe.

1. Wine Dog (oh, shut up, you should have seen that one coming)
2. Codejnki (you, too)
3. Bossy
4. Tanis
5. Yeah, ok, that's all I've got... sorry! But you can certainly feel free to volunteer for this last position... Post a comment and let me know you did, and I'll go read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on it Rose.