1. Susan B. Anthony 5K Chip time: 53:05.9
2. HOT Pink 5K Chip time: 53:50.9
3. Body Fit Challenge starting statistics: 270 pounds, 45.4% body fat
4. #3 means that, theoretically, I can guesstimate a weight loss goal. Using our good friend "math" and using 20% body fat as a "goal", it's possible to come up with an estimate of how much weight I should lose to get to that point, and what I might weight once I do. Is it true, correct, or what I should be aiming for? I'm not sure. The results I got when I did the math indicated a weight that would still put my BMI at 29, well into the "overweight" category and almost to obese. How does THAT make sense?
5. I do plan on posting updates to my statistics as the 8 week Body Fit Challenge goes on. And, yes, ok, I'm kind of scared, but I'm also totally fucking excited about the transformation that's about to occur!