1) Do you prefer talking or texting? I text a lot. And if you absolutely, 100% NEED a response from me, you'd better text me. But I do enjoy talking on the phone, and have discovered, lately, how much I enjoy it, thanks to a couple of friends who like to chat while I'm driving home.
2) Do you make your bed everyday? Gah. No way.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? My fan, keyboards, and a chatty office
4) List three things that you always carry with you: My cell phone, wallet & keys.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? We actually don't have TV like normal people. Which I think is the best thing we've ever done. We watch movies & sometimes tv shows on dvd. That's it!
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Photography & crafting. Love them both, but I haven't quite gotten them fit into the schedule as much as I'd like.
7) What is your favorite drink? Since I gave up diet Coke... Um... Water? Coffee, iced green tea, beer. That's about it. Although I have started actually ENJOYING hot tea. It's been years since I've enjoyed it.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: My wife & I are among a limited number of same sex couples who are legally married in the state of California. My wife calls me Henry and I call her Hank.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: I will attend my first session of the Body Fit Challenge.
10) Share something that you're thankful for today: I'm thankful I've got a supportive family who think I'm only kind of crazy for going after all of this!