Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Weekend Report & Weigh In

This weekend was bad, bad, bad really awful for eating. So bad. I'm trying not to beat myself up too much because what's done is done and I can't take it back (or give it back) now. But I so knew better and I really should have listened to myself. And SweetPea and I need to really learn how to not "celebrate" with food.

Tuesday Weigh In: 278, up 2 pounds from last week. YUCK.

Today SweetPea gets her first weigh in in a month. I can't wait to see how much she's lost. You can really see the difference in her, so I expect it will be a significant loss.

I did not make it to Friday night yoga. I started Week Four of Podrunner Intervals on Sunday and did Day Two this morning. I did Monday night yoga last night and Tuesday morning yoga today. I plan to do at least one more yoga session today.

Hopefully I can keep everything in line this week and have a better weigh in next week.

No comments: