Tuesday, June 01, 2010

June 1, 2010 - Part Two

Today's walk: 5.37km, 58:22 minutes, pace average 10:52 minutes per km.

No, I really didn't want to go. It would have been so easy to just count yoga as today's work out and call it. But I strapped in and went, anyway.

The key is forward motion.

Also? I think the "corner cutting" I do actually adds distance. Ha ha!

I ended up burning almost twice the calories of the lunch I brought. Which is good, sure, but I'm a little afraid of running out of "go" before I run out of day.

In other news, I wanted to tell y'all about the giveaway going on over at Girl Running.

She's giving away a total of 3 Bondi Band headbands. After reading her review & checking out their website, I think I may have to put these on the wishlist. I can't imagine anyone who would want sweat in their eyes, but it's even worse when that sweat is probably carrying pollen and you're already an Allergy Queen. I think these headbands would just work awesomely to keep that drippy drip under control.

Oh and not just for running. You should see me drip drip drip in yoga class. It'd be lovely to slow that down, even just a bit.

Mmmm!

No comments: