Friday, April 23, 2010

They're So Delicious

What did you do for Earth Day?

I went on an adventure. My gym announced a special: get a free water bottle/canteen for bringing in three disposable water bottles. The advertisement I saw for this insisted the special was at all locations. The gym by my house, however, didn't have any.

MonkeySee and I had to travel to the Carmichael location to get my bottle. Fortunately it's not very far out of our way in the morning.

Ta-da!

Oh, no! Now you all know which gym I go to.

And, yes, this is the gym that won't allow MonkeyDo to take a yoga class with her mom. I'm still not sure what I want to do about that.

I've seen this guy a couple of times now and I'm just not sure what to make of the back of his Tahoe:

At first I thought that fisher was Buddha, but, upon closer inspection, I believe it's Jesus. You can click on the photo to get the full sized version.

I have never seen anything like this and I'm just not sure what it's supposed to mean. Is there a Jesus fisherman reference? I've never seen a Jesus Fisherman image. Also, if you look closely, those are all kinds of those fish decals. There are the Christian ones, but there's also the Darwin one with feet, one with a spine through the center and one that has the word "Chips" in the center.

I just don't get it.

I don't have much else to say today. But there's a neat contest going on over at The Whimsical Cottage. You should go enter. Or not. Not works better for me, actually.

I may not be back this weekend, so I hope yours is a great one!

No comments: