Monday, September 14, 2009

Batches & Birthdays

FYI: I can still see you, and this page will never change.


I was a busy woman this weekend! I spent Saturday whipping up these:

That's four types of scrub and four types of aromatherapy balm. And some facial soap.

*whew*!

Yeah, I was pooped, but happy. I love this stuff! I think I could be very happy doing this every day. I have more balms to make, and I want to make more facial soap, some more scrubs and learn lotions & creams. Then on to bath bombs!

Yes, I do very much enjoy this.

Saturday night we had dinner with my cousin and his girlfriend. We had so much fun just laughing and talking. We definitely need to do that more often. He reminds me of what's important.

Sunday we celebrated my grammy's birthday. Her 21st, as she declared it.

For some women that might be an amusing nod to vanity, but my grammy has Alzheimer's, so 21 is as good a guess as any.

Overall, that was a pretty good weekend after such a crab-tacular week!

No comments: