Saturday, May 09, 2009

Project - A Sneak Peak

Ooh, look! It's a sneak peak of the project I'm working on for Fat Femme Laboratory. You can tell this is early in the process because the nipple clamps aren't covered in paint, yet.

I'm actually really impressed with how these are turning out, so far. I have a gift for doing some stupid thing and ruining the whole project. Usually it seems like such a good idea at the time.

I have just a few more sections to go, and then lacquering the crap out of them, and then they should be ready for photos and listing! I'm pretty damn excited, actually.

Maybe for my next project, I'll paint those clamps all pink and sparkly. With feathers.

Heh.

Just a thought.

A final thought: it's ten o'clock at night and I'd kill for an ice cold diet Coke. Really.

No comments: