Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hurricane Season on Dry Land

I fucking hate the fucking wind.

I believe I may have mentioned this?

My lungs are so fubar right now that, pretty much as soon as I step outside, I started coughing. Not even phlegmy coughing, either. That, at least, can be relieved a little bit. Dry, tight-chested, who-stole-my-oxygen coughing. I'm thinking this may be what asthma feels like?

To top this off, we just got our lawn mowed, and I can feel the "Hi! You remember about being allergic to this, right?" coming right through the closed office windows.

*wimper*

I had a dream last night that my ex-manager and ex-lead (the women that hired me in the first place) had come back and taken over the unit. The three of us had a sit down at the end of the day. They were looking very canary-eating-cat smug and they asked me how I felt about that. I told them that it was the first time I'd laughed at work in months.

Huh.

I still don't want to go work where they're working.

There were so many things rolling around in my head today. I tried and I tried, but I just couldn't get them nailed down into a blog post.

Ah... I guess I can try again tomorrow.

No comments: