Saturday, May 12, 2012

Feedback Wanted

On May 2nd, SweetPea and I went to an open mic downtown. It's held the first and third Wednesday of each month. We've gone a couple of times, and, in the interest of finding inspiration for writing and getting practice speaking to an audience, we plan to start going regularly.

I had not planned to read when we went. I just wanted to observe and listen. Imagine my surprise when SweetPea - who typically endeavors to avoid crowds and speaking to groups - signed up to read not once:

First time reader at Midtown Out Loud!
but twice!

Back for Seconds!

Later, while lamenting my lack of planning in regards to bringing anything to read, I was reminded that I have, you know, over 1,600 posts' worth of potential fodder sitting here.

While I have ideas and have received suggestions, I'd like to know from you, dear reader...

What are your favorite posts?

No comments: