2. Taking SweetPea's grandfather out for his 83rd birthday.
3. Taking an obscenely early lunch break to catch a yoga class taught by a fire dancer. I've done it before, and I may have to make it a regular thing. It was definitely fun.
4. The rowing machine at the gym. I have no idea why, but I really enjoy doing this and it feels super easy. Maybe I need to join a rowing team. Or not.
5. Spending some time reflecting on the things I learned last weekend. I'm still not entirely sure what to do with it or how to get where I want to go, but I've got another weekend of learning ahead of me.
6. Finally getting some good storms through the valley.
7. Moving into a place where I am actively reconnecting with joy.
9. Scheduling an extra day into my weekend just so I can get a lie in day!
What's on your joy list this week?