Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

There are a few blogs that do the Friday Favorites thing. In an effort to focus on more on the awesome and less on the Not Awesome (ala Arwen's Seek Joy movement), I thought I would do a Friday Favorites post.

1. I downloaded the Pandora app and used it to make a channel based on Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit. It was just as awesome as it sounds.

2. Taking SweetPea's grandfather out for his 83rd birthday.

SweetPea & Grandfather

3. Taking an obscenely early lunch break to catch a yoga class taught by a fire dancer. I've done it before, and I may have to make it a regular thing. It was definitely fun.

4. The rowing machine at the gym. I have no idea why, but I really enjoy doing this and it feels super easy. Maybe I need to join a rowing team. Or not.

5. Spending some time reflecting on the things I learned last weekend. I'm still not entirely sure what to do with it or how to get where I want to go, but I've got another weekend of learning ahead of me.

6. Finally getting some good storms through the valley.

7. Moving into a place where I am actively reconnecting with joy.

8. Planning!

9. Scheduling an extra day into my weekend just so I can get a lie in day!

What's on your joy list this week?

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

I heart you. Just in case you didn't know. I read every post but don't always do a shout out. That's because I'm doing this from work. LOL You rock. I'm inspired by you whether you like it or know it. HA!