Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is Why I Suck

Tonight is my third Tuesday in a row of heading downtown after work for the Fleet Feet Tuesday Night Fun Run followed by Queer Yoga.

So far, I've ended these nights feeling completely, totally, over the top awesome. I mean pretty much high on the magnitude of the awesome I feel. It seems kind of crazy and, looking at it objectively, I don't really understand it. I guess it's a combo of runner's high and yoga zen.

Last week, the Cohort went with me and it was even more awesome because I got to share it with someone who felt the same way.

This week, Cohort can't go because something more important (not really)(but, yeah) came up. No big deal, right? I've gone by myself and had the same amazing experience.

So why oh, why is my brain trying so desperately to talk me out of it tonight?

This is what I mean when I say I am my own worst enemy.

PS: "Energy bars" made by a candy company? Oxymoron or truth in advertising?

1 comment:

Susan said...

GO!!!!!!

I would totally be lying if I said I didn't fall into that same trap! my friend flaked on yoga and I debated going. luckily hubby came home and said he wanted to go. otherwise, I would have skipped.

be better.....GO!!!