Thursday, February 10, 2011

On The Fence

funny pictures - Flight Commander Duckeh McKyootz preparing for teh big woosheh take off

Just because it's cute.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to register for the 8 Mile Challenge.

In addition to the general angst over last Saturday's performance, the ten day forecast indicates that it's going to start raining on Tuesday and it does not look like it will stop before race day.

Talk about a mud run!

My doctor's appointment on Tuesday was kind of the suck. My doctor was sick, so I was squeezed in with another doctor. Which meant having to "justify" my symptoms and my history. I ended up with a prescription for Albuterol, which, frankly, I don't believe will do what I need it to do. I've had it before, and I don't believe it helped all that much then, either.

For now, my plan of action includes:

- Removing dairy from my diet, again (so long, Chobani!)

- Increasing consumption of clear liquids

- Essential oil aromatherapy & steam

- Standard pollen mitigation techniques

Anyway. I'm not sure if there's even anything I can do about the lung congestion. Hopefully the return of the rain will calm allergy related issues for awhile. Maybe even long enough to get through the series?

Even though I'm still unsure of whether or not I'll be running the rest of it.

Lamest blog post ever?

Um. Right.

How do you make a decision when you're on the fence?

No comments: