Friday, February 04, 2011

Official 2011 Race Calendar

So y'all have seen the lists and lists of potential races that I've been eyeballing & pondering and because I know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats, I present to you, finally:

The Official(ish) 2011 Race Calendar

TBF Racing & Fleet Feet Sports present the Sacramento Trail Run Series:
February 5th - Six Mile Challenge (holy crap, that's tomorrow!)

February 19th - Eight Mile Challenge

March 5th - Ten Mile Challenge

March 26th - Half Marathon

April 30th - American River Parkway Half Marathon

June 4th - Doggy Dash

July 31st - The San Francisco Marathon

October 29/20th - Down & Dirty Mud Run

November 6th - Two Cities Marathon

December 4th - California International Marathon

Of course, management reserves the right to change this schedule at any time without notice.

But y'all know I'll keep you informed of any potential or actual changes.

Because I am nuerotic.

Now.

Who wants to sponsor a race?

Photo-1492.jpg
I know it looks like I've got my training plan down, but
this neuroticness ends in April and I have no idea how to
train for three marathons after that!
Eek!

No comments: