Friday, January 28, 2011

A Very Long Week



I saw this online & had to share it with you. I am a complete nutcase about office supplies. If I were more creative, I can totally see this being something I'd do.

As it stands, it's been a long, strange week here at the Verbosery. The hormonal surges of PMS have knocked me on my ass for the first time in awhile, and I've spent much of the week in an ugly, angsty, lazy, restless, bored mood, while being besieged with fiendish cravings for cake, muffins, cookies, Idon'tcarejustgiveittome!

Um.

Like that.

I have been slacking on workouts with a vengeance and while I feel desperately guilty about that, it does not seem to be enough to override my absolute Do Not Want of anything relating to what I should be doing right now.

I'm focusing on trying to blow it nutritionally (too much) and drawing a hard line at my run workouts for the weekend. "Hard line" as in "Do Not Cross", "Do Not Quit", "Do or Die".

Until Saturday morning?

I'm just going to do my best to hang on to whatever sanity I have.

No comments: