Friday, November 12, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth - Day 24

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

I'm totally not making a playlist for a singular person. My brain just doesn't work that way. But I will share some songs that, in my heart, belong to certain people and I can even tell you why.


I feel like I've posted this before, but, for those of you who weren't here or don't already know, this is MonkeyDo's real life name, and the reason for it. Because her name is like a prayer an angel whispers.


This was Chief's song. Because sometimes, with Chief, it was like pulling teeth to get her to come out and play with us. Like all the planets had to be aligned just so and then maybe she'd think about it. And I enjoyed her company so much that I wanted her to come hang out with us all the time. Poopy head.


This is SweetPea & my song. You know. OUR song.


This reminds me of an old friend, who once told me that this song made her think of me. I was never quite sure what to do with that comment. I think she meant it totally innocently, because we generally had the most fun being single together. But sometimes you just don't know.

That's all I've got for you today! I have mentioned my totally random taste in music, right?

No comments: