Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday


Through the end of the month, we're going to do something special here at The Verbosery. We're posting a couple of totally random snaps every day. Because regular blog posting is, sadly, not real high on my priorities list right now. Things like not falling asleep inappropriattely, remembering what I should be wearing when, and just staying on top of my life, in general, are rating a little higher on my list. Hopefully there will be real posts interspersed.

I hope you enjoy the Totally Random Bullshit Brigade, and I promise you a real, live post just as soon as Hallowe'en is over.

Thanks for your patience.

PS: This might also be the only way I can keep track of the days of the week for the rest of the month.

PPS: I have no idea why my wife has a blue mustache.

No comments: