Friday, October 29, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth - Day 10

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I make a concerted effort to remember that there is a value to everyone that you know, even if you maybe don't see what it is. No matter how annoyed the person may make you, or trials they put you through, they're in your life for a reason. Even if that reason IS putting you through hell.

As for someone I need to let go... I'm sure I have had friendships in the past that I tried to hang on to well past their expiration date. I'm going to chalk that up to being a Piscean thing. We sure do like to hang on things we like.

2 comments:

Susan said...

why do I get the image of Golum and his ring from that last sentence? "Precious" lol!!

Dawn Fortune said...

My religion has as its first principle that "we covenant to affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of all people."

Some days I am better at that than others.

Some days I simply believe that a person has inherent worth and dignity, but it's not my job to find it. Not that day.

Some days are like that.

Just keep moving and progress will be made.