Thursday, October 07, 2010

October Ass Kicking

To cross-post from my regular blog:

Saturday I run the Hot Pink 5K and directly afterwards I check in for my weigh in & measurements for the beginning of the Body Fit Challenge. At work, Monday begins the For Reals portion of what has been affectionately dubbed The Project That Ate My Life. This portion will eat most of my work hours whole for the entire month of October. And then I close out the month with the Down & Dirty Mud Run.

So.

Um.

October is fixing to hand me my ass in a serious way.

I'm kind of scared.

Really.

I may not have a lot to say this month, but I'll try to continue checking in as much as possible. Maybe I'll preschedule content. Maybe I'll post on the fly. We'll see how it goes.

I'm hoping to post as much as possible, because I'd like to document this part of the journey, however, my free time during October will be limited, at best. Please feel free to nag me if you feel it's been too long since I've checked in. I am hoping to get a nice post up Sunday with a race report and my starting stats for the Body Fit Challenge.

Y'all.

I'm scared.

Here's a photo from today:

Before BodyFitChallenge @CalFit


YES in the bathroom.

No comments: