Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slacker-B-Gone

Race Across The Sky 2010 from Citizen Pictures on Vimeo.



Of course I first heard about the Leadville 100 from Fatty. And I first heard about the upcoming movie Race Across the Sky from Fatty, too. I totally want to see it. What's more is that the preview totally makes me want to do it.

Which isn't that strange.

Of course, the dirty little secret is that no, I don't know how to ride a bicycle.

I know, right?

But I think it's a good midrange goal.

That and Ironman.



Because, apparently, if you take sweating, bleeding, puking, pushing beyond the capacity of endurance and set it to music I like I want to be part of it.

Which is not entirely true, because I really want to do it regardless.

Maybe I'm crazy.

Anyway!

Back to the present.

This morning I got up and got to the gym early. Ran on the treadmill and then did my morning yoga. We did two types of Half Moon poses and it was fun! I like that balancy shit. It makes me feel like I'm really a yoga doer. Practitioner? Whatever.

The variation started as modified side plank, with the lower knee still on the ground, lifting the top leg & arm. I couldn't find a picture.

I'm starting to feel a little more in the rhythm and a little less slacky. It's a good feeling. I hope I can keep it going.

No comments: