Thursday, August 26, 2010

Smelly Car's Demise

Tuesday, instead of going to yoga, I traded the smelly car in.

Coffee didn't work.

Fabreeze Auto didn't work.

Halfway through the drive home I realized I was developing a pukey migraine again and was just over it.

I'm not interested in paying someone for the privilege of driving a car that makes me sick for four days. Sorry.

So I phoned SweetPea and tasked her with finding me a replacement, which she did, and I grabbed up MonkeyDo and off we went to replace Smelly Car.

With Smelly Car's fraternal twin:

The New Shit Box

But Smelly Car's Fraternal Twin was not smelly, so all was right with the world once again.

Except the part where I'm driving a tiny car with huge blind spots and dawdly pick up.

But it's just until Friday. And that is my mantra:

It's just until Friday. It's just until Friday. It's just until Friday.

The body shop called yesterday to let me know that they found more damage once they broke Barn's ass down. They'd already cleared the additional repairs through the insurance company and didn't expect them to lengthen Barn's stay. How's that for sharp customer service?

Photo-0908.jpg

I have no idea what's up with teensy window or why it requires its very own defrosting vent. All it does it make me want to stare at the road whizzing by through it. That can't be a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiny pointless window...gotta love cars nowadays...is that a Ford? What the deuce is it???

dolphyngyrl said...

It's a Nissan Versa.

Still no clue about the window.