Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Week, The Scale Check, The Running

Week Five of Podrunner Intervals looked like this:

Saturday: 3.74km, 29:46 minutes, pace average 7:58 minutes per km.

Monday: 3.93km, 29:45 minutes, pace average 7.35 minutes per km.

Wednesday: 5.12km, 28:42 minutes, pace average 5.12 minutes per km.

Tuesday Morning Scale Check was like this: -3 pounds from last week: 275 pounds.

Yoga: Tuesday morning.

I'm on my period this week so I have just felt like I'm dragging. Add to that how hungry I've felt, starting towards the end of last week, and how tired my legs felt and I've just felt... Blah! My daughter is in Horse Camp this week and is wiped out by the end of the day. Heck, so am I! It's been easy to decide to skip afternoon & evening yoga, but I'm hoping to stick to it for Thursday night and get back on track. Skipping yoga sucks when I go back!

But! I am so thrilled about doing day three of week five today, which meant I actually ran for 20 minutes in a row! It was so hard, and I was sure I wasn't going to make it the whole time, and I had to cheer myself on, like, the whole time but I totally did it and it was so awesome!

Next week is more intervals and then finally moving into running 20 minutes or more each time.

I think life might smooth out a little bit for me by next week, so I hope to get back to more regular posting. And hopefully even add something besides yoga and podrunner. We'll see!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I am sooo cheering for you! You're doing great!

@SherryinAL