Thursday, June 03, 2010

June 3, 2010

I didn't report in yesterday because I didn't have anything to report.

I was tired and achey and just couldn't bully myself into doing any type of workout to speak of.

Sure, I know there's nothing wrong about taking a rest day and I should listen to my body and blah blah blah. But I think I've clearly established that it's not like I've exactly been working hard enough to "deserve" a rest day at this point and there was nothing out of the ordinary or particularly concerning about my aches & pains. Just typical getting-back-to-working-out related soreness.

But I suck and I'm lazy and I just couldn't do it.

I did this morning get up and go to morning yoga, even though it was physically painful to be awake.

Um.

It still kind of is.

This was the same instructor as Tuesday morning and I do really enjoy her. Also, one of the regulars, apparently, in the class is one of the gym regulars I recognize from before I fell off the wagon, and it's kind of nice to be back with the regulars. Even if only kind of.

I'm hoping to make it to the 7pm class tonight.

I might be becoming obsessed with yoga. Also? I might be looking into the 30 day yoga challenge (linkie loo in the sidebar) for summer.

I mean. A fat girl starting a hot ass day doing hot yoga can't possibly be a bad idea. Right?

Heh.

Oh, check out my after lunch treat:

Totally June Challenge Acceptable

No comments: