Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010

Just a quickie because I only have a few minutes to spare.

I've only gone to one yoga class this week because I've had ISSUES. Hopefully this will be resolved in time to hit my Monday night yoga class because I miss it.

I did close out Week Two of the Podrunner Intervals program like this:

Distance: 3.09km, 29:24 minutes, pace average 9:30 minutes per km.

My pace-o-meter. Funny stuff.


My preferred days for intervals are Saturday, Monday, Wednesday. This week I ended up having to do them Monday, Wednesday, Friday, which means I can't start next week on Saturday. Right? So I'm going to work the next two weeks at getting it back on my preferred schedule. It should be Monday/Wednesday/Friday next week, Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday the week after. I'm doing that because Tuesday & Thursday mornings are yoga, and it's hard to work in intervals and yoga while still having enough time to shower & get to work. The week after next that will be significantly less of a problem, so it's an opportune to start transitioning.

I know. You so care, right?

In other news, I'm over on Jack Sh*t's blog today. Check it out! If you're here from there.. Hi! Welcome! Say hi!

No comments: