Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Tuesday Scale Check: 278 - down another four pounds since last Tuesday for a total of 10 pounds! Exciting! Yeah, ok, I'm a little disappointed it didn't go down more since Saturday morning. I think that might be the real reason why I shouldn't do midweek scale checks. But I do feel like I'm on the right track and all that's left is to just keep moving forward. Yay for that!

I ended up skipping Monday night yoga in favor of having dinner with SweetPea instead of a split dinner. Since the Monkeys are at their dad's house, I would have had to make us dinner and then left mine to go to yoga. It just sounds less appealing when it's just the two of us, and the Ahi was already defrosted, so it really needed to be cooked that night.

I did go to Tuesday morning yoga, and I am leaving work early with the intention of going to Tuesday night yoga.

When we went to Pride on Saturday, I picked these up:

Loads of fitness activities. Hiking, a running club, a new 5K to add to my calendar and discounted passes for fitness downtown. I'm excited! I'll probably be using these in the coming months, and I'll let you know how it goes.

Here was my shopping cart Sunday:

We mostly had stuff for dinners & lunches, but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of fresh fruit for snackings. They had cantaloupe for $0.79 each! The whole melon for less than a buck! I bought two! Now I just need to get it cut up. Yum, yum!

Here's my snack bowl today:

Does one's tummy ever get used to smaller portions & lots of produce? My stomach in the afternoon just growls & growls and it doesn't matter how much fruit I throw at it. I'm trying to think of it as more whining/craving than actual hunger, but man is it annoying!

No comments: