Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010

Tuesday Morning Scale Check: 282 pounds, -2 pounds from last week

Last week was a total diet FAIL, which I blame entirely on starting my period. Heh. I've also come to the realization that I have to start tracking my periods for no reason other than being prepared to the zOMGMUNCHIES! that seem to strike the first couple of days. And the tired.

Last night was yoga and back to the regular Monday night instructor. Which is fine, I like her classes. She complimented me on how well I did. Twice. Yes, the fat girl can do yoga, too. Really.

This morning, yoga again.

I'm taking a shortened lunch so that I can leave early and hit evening yoga. Not that I'm obsessed or anything. I've also received an invitation to try the "xbike" half hour class tomorrow at the gym by work. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, but I'm definitely considering!

No comments: