Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

Today's walk: 4.53km, 57:18 minutes, pace average 12:39 per km.

I cannot believe it's been so long since I've worked out. I went to check the history on my iPod Nike+ and couldn't believe it's been almost two whole weeks! What is wrong with me?

I have no idea why I have such a ridiculously hard time with motivation. I have goals, I have plans, but, somehow, getting my fat ass out the door is hard.

I still haven't been to the gym for a regular workout in probably pushing two months.

I know! It's embarrassing!

I did this walk on lunch. The "block" that my office sits on is an almost full 5K circuit. It's insane. I cut a couple of corners and I thought I was going to die from heat, but I got it done. Oy. I was hoping to be able to do this walk in my work pants, but that was just not a good idea. I'm going to have to change my whole outfit to walk at lunch.

California Family Fitness has a gym near my office that offers a half hour X-Bike class during lunch. It's billed for beginners. I'm thinking of checking that out. Working out indoors might make me feel less like I might die from heat stroke. Win!

No comments: