Sunday, April 04, 2010

Bits & Pieces

I totally didn't list as much as I was hoping to this weekend, but there's still two pages of prints over on etsy, and over half of it has never been listed. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think!

In other news, I'll be dragging SweetPea to the dentist tomorrow. I'm kind of afraid of what all they're going to say is wrong with her mouth. But it would be nice if she stopped chewing pain killers like they're candy and maybe was able to eat like a normal person. I'll let you know how that goes.

In still other other news, I took Gomi out this morning for a week one interval podcast. I managed to do much better than I did the last time, although I still end up with tightness and pain in my shins. Which means I need to figure out what stretches and exercises will help that and start incorporating them. Also, there's my perpetual hamstring issues, which need addressing. And while I still kind of think I'm going to die on June 5th, I'm already keyed up about signing up for the Down & Dirty Mud Run for Halloween. It looks like fun, doesn't it?

Even better, MonkeyDo is excited about doing the Kid's Run, and MonkeySee will probably be doing the 5K with me. Their dad might even do the event with us.

Exciting!

One last thought for this weekend:

Aren't you glad?

No comments: