Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Dreaming

I have some things to tell you about in the next couple of days, including a new adventure I'll be embarking on soon. I have some things to clean up at work, first, and then I hope to be able to spend some time prepping blog posts for you.

I've been hearing a lot lately about dream boarding, and I've been meaning to make one or two. There are a couple of themes I'd like to make dream boards with (about?), but haven't really had the time.

I made this one today.

If I had to guess, I'd say the theme was orange and blue.

Interesting.

**Roller Derby images courtesy of Travis Young**

1 comment:

Danni said...

I'd agree with the orange and blue theme, but when I look at it I just think 'girls kick ass'. Because seriously, every single thing pictured takes dedication, training (or at least preparation in the case of the pin-ups) and they're all so unique.

Awesome dream board. :)