Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Color Coded Compulsive

In less than one week, I will be opening my new shop on etsy. Technically, it will officially open at midnight, Eastern time on March 31st - 9pm my time on the 30th.

I feel like I should be a full flurry of freaked out, and, really, there's SO MUCH that really needs to get done between now and then. Instead, I'm rather calmly blocking it all out while attempting to get actual work done at work.

Because my brain isn't always convinced that I know what's best, it will seriously not shut up about the things that need to get done, the ideas for new products, new twists, new lines. So I set up a post it system at my desk so I could jot here and there while I worked. At the end of the day, I moved the post its to my planner, so I wouldn't lose them.


Oh, did you notice?

Yes, those notes are color coded by which shop they belong to.

Yes, the ink does coordinate with the color coded post its.

Well, you know, I've always felt office work should be done in style.

No comments: