Monday, December 15, 2008

Queer Eye Candy


Don't you just hate it when someone peeps into your thoughts and then writes a blog post about it?

OK, yeah. I totally don't hate it. Because even though I know I'm not the only one who feels that way, it is still validating to hear it from somebody else.

And, yes, I'm very excited about the Queer Eye Candy website.

From their website:

"This country is afraid of us, but they don't know who we are.

We're hot, we're fierce, we're vulnerable, we're beautiful, we're in love, we're horribly ugly, we're scared, we're tender-hearted, we're dog mommies and daddies, we're parents, we're children, we're nieces and nephews, we're married, we're bachelors, we're rednecks, we're blue-collar, we're construction workers, we're political pundits, we're musicians, we're drag performers, we're community organizers, we're angry, we're activists, we're just us."

I can't wait to see this site grow and develop and all the beautiful people willing to share their images with us.

Will I be submitting images to the project?

Well... I guess that depends on what kind of volunteers I can scare up.

Interested?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't do a website about queer eye candy without me!

dolphyngyrl said...

Does that mean you're volunteering?