Friday, November 14, 2008

Totally Random Ten


1. I would really like some pretzels. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did with the bag once I finally pulled my face out of it over the weekend.

2. A guy called the public line at work and said he wanted to file a complaint against Arnold Schwarzenegger. Apparently, he was really pissed off that Mr. Schwarzenegger was campaigning for McCain in Ohio and called Mr. Obama "skinny". I guess he'd just found out about that. I explained to him that we didn't have jurisdiction over Mr. Schwarzenegger, and then (because he was yelling and cussing) I hung up.

3. I am so glad it's Friday. I am so tired that I'm not even excited about the rally tomorrow. And that just sucks.

4. I told my coworker that we should get three days off at every full moon - one before, one during, and one after. If it falls on the weekend, we should get two before and two after.

5. I don't know why I always forget that getting my rag means a full moon.

6. SweetPea found Gomi on grandpa's bed today. She was making faces at herself in the closet mirror.

7. I spent half the day updating procedures for my desk duties. Even though my horrorscope for today said "Psych! Where do you think you're going, Missy?"

8. A special place in hell is reserved for these assholes. Unfortunately the dogs didn't have to wait to visit hell. Even worse, it doesn't sound like there's going to be a lot of interest in attempting to rehabilitate the dogs. Maybe they were bred to fight, but that doesn't mean they can't be turned into loving pets. It's been done before.

9. And y'all know I love me some pitt bulls. I just wish ours didn't insist on dressing like a street walker.

10. Did I mention that, over the weekend, I submitted to my fiendish craving for a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger by creating a veggie version? Sesame seed bun, mayo, two of these, some sharp cheddar and some bacon salt. It might be making a reappearance this weekend.

No comments: