Friday, June 06, 2008

Goose Bumps

Yesterday I ordered sample prints from two online printing services that had recieved solid reviews from cnet.

The picture in question being this one:

Click for huge.

I took this one on Sunday at the river. Yes, we have Canadian geese. I believe it's because of the time of year. OK, I have no idea. There was also a Toulouse goose and some other type of goose that I can't find what kind it was. I do remember seeing it when I was looking at poultry eggs, but I can't recall the name.

Anyway, I chose this particular shot because of the black and the white and the detail of the feathers and the water droplets. Also the neutral colors and the blue/green of the water.

I'm still not sure where I'm going with this, but I think it's time to get in the game, so to speak.

No comments: