1. Does it make me a candyass that the thought of working on the 25th floor makes me a little bit nervous?
2. Would it be wrong to correct a job announcement and include that with my application?
3. Where might one submit a resume for a position as proof-reader for cnn.com? Clearly they have a position open, or sentences such as "CNNMoney.com reports the unemployment rose to a nearly three-year high, " would probably not be ending up on the front page.
4. Is it ever wrong to have cake for breakfast?
5. Why am I a dumbass, and where did I leave my sweatshirt?