Sunday, March 23, 2008

Walkies!

Around 7:45pm, I realized that I would be wanting to go to bed soon, what with the work week starting tomorrow and all. I also knew that after a day of lazing around, including taking a nap, that I wouldn't sleep very well if I went to bed soon.

I also knew that there was a little puppy with one sick mom and one lazy mom who was probably bored to tears after a day cooped up in the house.

So I decided we'd go for walkies.

We went all the way around the block, and then to the end of the street and back. Grand total of almost 3/4 of a mile. Yeah, no big woo-hoo, I know, but it was a nice little evening walk.

Now I'm hot and tired. I think I'll go suck on some diet Coke and go to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to map out a route for the Couch-to-5K plan.

No comments: