Tuesday, March 25, 2008

At Least Peaches are Soon


I love spring so much and it is such a shame that it turns me into such a puffy, snotty, gross mess.

I hate allergies.

I have one eye that feels swollen and itchy and gummy. I tried so hard to ignore it this morning but, before I knew it, my fingers were jammed into my eye socket, itching away.

Pollen, I love you, but you are the suck.

I wonder what would happen if I started taking Allegra and Claritin?

*grumble*

*whine*

And I've still got a pup to walk this afternoon.

I've also got an Etsy review to post.

Do you know what that means?

Come on...

Guess.

3 comments:

Gruppie Girl said...

Try adding a spoonful of LOCAL honey everyday.

There is a theory that we are not getting enough local pollen in our food since it often travels from far away places. Since we aren't getting enough of that local pollen, we become allergic to it.

I have to say that I am more than a little jealous that you are griping about warm spring weather. Still wating in CT...

dolphyngyrl said...

I tried that last year, but I have a serious hate for honey and I wasn't able to get it down.

But if local pollen/local food would be helpful, then I think I'll try making sure to hit the farmer's market this weekend. I have no problem ingesting yummy local produce! :)

And right now, I think I'd give up our early springs to be able to escape feeling this yuck for so long.

LeatherBehr said...

Hey, my wifey unit uses this thing called a Neti Pot for her allergies, and it seems to be working really well....might be worth looking into eh?