Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Do You Need a Reason?

As my fundraiser is winding down, I've taken to plastering facebook & twitter with reasons you should support my yoga teacher training.

Including sales of scrubs and baubles, I'm about 30% of the way to my goal. Which is pretty cool, except the part that I'm still about 60% from where I need to be.

I'm reposting the reasons I have so far here, and will be following up with another post on the subject tomorrow. Eventually I should be able to shut up about this and move on to our regular shenanigans. Right now, though, I'm making one last push to get across the proverbial finish line.

Reason #183 why you should support my yoga teacher training: I put the song Mad World In a class playlist on purpose.

Reason #37 you should support my yoga teacher training: I know why yoga should be part of any athlete's training program (even yours!).

Reason #97 to support my yoga teacher training: I know how to leverage yoga to move into grief & create space for new.

Reason #97 to support my yoga teacher training: I know how to leverage yoga to move into grief & create space for new.

Reason #3: because, like me, you believe yoga should be available to anyone, regardless of ability or economic status.

Reason #23: Because, like me, you believe in the power of community.

Reason #42: Because, like me, you believe that any body can be a yoga body.

Reason #42: Because, like me, you believe that any body can be a yoga body.

Reason #7: Because savasana is best started with guided meditation & a side of melted chocolate.

Reason #5: Because you believe in dreams, too.

Reason #19: Because you believe yoga teachers should come in all sizes.

Reason #111: Because I cuss like a yoga teacher.

Reason #89: Because it's easier to practice being out of your comfort zone from the safety of your mat.

Reason #119: Because I know how amazing it can be to start your day with early morning yoga.

Reason #7: Whether sweat, tears, or the ocean, I believe there's little that salt water can't resolve.

Reason #13: Because you know how far I've come.

No comments: