Monday, January 28, 2013

A Quick Listy Post

I'm here with a quick list-post, because I'm sure you're sick of looking at the same posts over & over again.

You're welcome.

1. Some idiot emailed me & asked if his company could advertise on my blog. I don't get these very often because my blog isn't that big. Once upon a time, I thought I might be able to build this blog up enough to monetize it the way some of the bigger bloggers do, but that ship has long since sailed and I love my small, devoted following (you love me, right?)(RIGHT?).

I'm not going to sell advertising on my blog because I value the fact that you're here reading my drivel and, when I need money, I will ask you for it directly.

Duh.

Furthermore, no fucking way am I selling advertising to you in the form of blog posts. Nobody comes here to read someone else's writing, and I'm not going to post it and pretend it's mine. That's ridiculous.

Finally, it's actually insulting when the dude has clearly never even read my blog. Seriously?

2. I had a physical recently and requested that my doctor run the food allergy blood panel.

Stupidest thing I've ever done in my life.

I plan to post more about that this week, and will probably be referencing it repeatedly in coming months.

3.

Including off-site donations & jewelry sale (singular)(so far!), I'm up to $195 towards Yoga Teacher Training. That's pretty exciting, but there's still a long way to go. I'm hoping we get more action around payday.

4. I got to make some scrubs over the weekend, and was reminded, yet again, how much I dig spending time that way. It truly is on my list of things I'd rather spend my life doing.

Scrubs!
Cuppa Joe Coffee Scrubs

No comments: