Tuesday, October 23, 2012

True Story

Here's some random shit that's happened recently:

I just love this house:

Photographing creepy houses? Yes, please! (I want IN!)

It's the center of a lot of debate regarding whether or not it's haunted. Personally, I don't think it is. I think it's old, abandoned, and lonely, but totally not haunted. I would love to take it over and bring it back to glory. You know. If anyone wanted to buy it for me.

I love Moo Poo Kitty's attentive white whiskers, her green eyes and her white chinny chopper.

It's finally turned officially autumn cold and, of course, that means a cat has taken up residence in our bedroom again. I just love our Mu Pu Kitty, her attentive white whiskers, wise green eyes and her white chinny chopper. She's also a total freaky cuddle bug. I'm not sure how she survives the warmer weather not near us.

A pretty accurate depiction of my day so far.

You know. Some days are just this day. Yes, I absofuckinglutely backed my van's ass into one of those pole things at the gas station. You know. The bright yellow ones. In my own defense, it was the first time I've ever done such a thing. And, like I said... Some days are just that day.

Apparently one of the new guys made coffee this morning.

We hired some new guys at work. I'm pretty excited about the team we're building. Apparently, however, cofeemakers one is not. I got this in a text message this morning. Um. There might be a problem with that coffee assembly.

Someone recently noticed that my infamous self-portraits seem to have stopped making regular blog appearances. I'm not sure if this is what was meant by that, though.

Anniversary Antics

If this hat wasn't outrageously expensive, I would totally buy it and wear it around this winter.

True Story.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'll buy that house.....and you can come visit me!
also.....I am not allowed to make coffee. I have ruined a number of coffeemakers!