Friday, October 05, 2012

Trailers

Last night I took MonkeyDo to see this:

SweetPea was supposed to come to, but she's sick.

Of course she's sick.

I know it hasn't gotten great reviews, even from fans of the series, but MonkeyDo and I enjoyed it. Alice (Milla Jovovich) is kick-ass as always, some favorite actors were brought back, even if not "in character", and there was even sign language! Maybe my opinion is clouded because I'm perfectly ok with the cheesy action schtick and I just love the badassery, but I thought it was a good way to spend an evening.

As usual, a few of the trailers shown before the film caught my eye, and ended up on my "want to see" list. You know that sharing is caring, so here they are:

If you're like me, you saw this movie on the regular as a kid, because it was on regular rotation for the Sunday Afternoon Matinee on the local tv station. It's hard to believe we used to have limited television options, isn't it?

Because my generation seems hell bent on remaking all the awesome movies from when we were kids, here's the trailer we saw last night:

Yeah. I'm totally going to watch that. But MonkeyDo has to see the original first.

What movies are on your "want to see" list?

No comments: