Friday, April 06, 2012

Random Friday Thoughts

1. The reading assignments are really frustrating to me. My critical thinking brain just does not approve. Part of me wonders if it is not the automatic rejection of something challenging that I don't really want to *hear* right now. Part of me is pretty sure it's just contradictory, repetetive, and vaguely condescending.

2. I am totally collecting Easter candy to save for May. But just the good shit. Like chocolate covered Peeps.

3. I hope I can figure out how to get protein more efficiently soon. I did what was essentially five meals today and that is a serious amount of food. Hopefully, though, I'll feel good enough to run Sunday morning after a super long day of class and, likely, a shit ton of yoga.

4. I need a fucking nap.

I love when the rain doesn't touch the ground.

5. I love it when the rain doesn't come all the way down.

No comments: