Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adventures and Weekends

Tonight my next big adventure starts. With luck, blog posts will resume by Tuesday. I will be super busy through the entire month of April. I'm excited. And scared. What if I can't be all things? What if I can't work full time, go to school, train for a double race weekend, spend quality time with family, blog and get my chores done? Because, yes. That's what my April looks like.

Full.

For now, I'll leave you with some pictures. Enjoy your weekend!

SweetPea and Joplin by the sea.

SweetPea & Joplin

Gomi & the Vibram

Shine on little cappuccino

Two of my favorite things: books & packages in the mail!

Money Flies

Time isn't the only thing that flies!

2 comments:

Syrlinus said...

I've learned that when things get really busy it's ok to let some things slide or to ask for help from others. I have tried asking the pugs for help but they snore too much for that.

Tarot By Arwen said...

Saw this and thought of you. Paddleboard Yoga.
http://paddlebliss.com/