Thursday, January 05, 2012

Track 7 Brewing Company

On New Year's Eve, SweetPea and I headed down to Curtis Park to visit Track 7 Brewing Company on their opening day.

Track 7 Brewing

They had a pretty good turnout for the grand opening. After spending some time in line, I was able to get their Alkali Wit in a signature pint glass.

Track 7 Brewing

Alkali Wit - Track 7 Brewing

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a witbier.

The Alkali Wit did not disappoint and I can't wait to get back & sample some of their other selections.

Track 7 Brewing Co.

I think what I like best about Track 7 Brewing Co. - or, more specifically, supporting Track 7 Brewing Co. - is that these guys all have day jobs. This is what they do because they love it, are passionate about it, and maybe have a vision where they can follow their dreams instead of working for The Man.

Or maybe I'm projecting.

Regardless, I believe we all know our share of people attempting to walk that line between following their passion and keeping food on the table.

So to Track 7 Brewing Co. and all the intrepid risk takers and leap-of-faithers in the world, Salud! and best of luck to you.

The "safe" desk jockeys of the world (ok, me) are pulling for you.

No comments: