Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Internets Radio

I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but stuff like this is so inspiring to me. They're screening this movie on Saturday at the lottery drawing for the 2012 Western States 100. I plan to be there, in part to hang out with the trail running group that - yes! - accepted me as a member and, in part, because one of my IIF's* is actually in the lottery for the 2012 Western States 100. And I am so excited and nervous for him because it's such a huge race and such a big deal to get in. There are 369 spots available and almost 2,000 people in the lottery. Considering you actually have to qualify to even get into the lottery, that's pretty huge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because it would be really super awesome for him to get in. And, yes. I'd totally crew this race for him**.

*IIF = Imaginary Internets Friend

**Honestly, if he doesn't get in, I might volunteer, anyway. Because it looks like fun.

No comments: