Friday, November 04, 2011

Off the Grid, Off the Hook, Bacon Bacon

I love Exploratorium after Dark!!

Me & Her.jpg

Clearly this is the part where I fail at blogging every day.

We had a great time at Exploratorium After Dark last night, including our dinner stop at Off The Grid.

We sampled dishes from:

Curry Up Now, The Chairman, Bacon Bacon San Francisco and 3Sum Eats, which really isn't named for the reason it sounds like it's named.

Everything was really good, but I wanted to give a shout out to Jim from Bacon Bacon, who replaced SweetPea's burger after it suffered an unfortunate accident. We had spent some time chatting with him beforehand, and he's a great guy who, I hear, makes some mean bacon. He didn't have to replace her burger, but he did and I think that was pretty awesome. I hear they're coming up to Sacramento for the December 3rd food truck event, and I can't wait to go say hi.

Totally randomly this came up today. I thought I'd blogged this video before, but I couldn't find it. Regardless, it's funny as shit and frighteningly true. Yup. Really.

Have a good weekend! I doubt I'll be back before Monday.

No comments: