Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Will Not Fall

More totally random pictures. You're welcome.

Photo-1817.jpg

Thursday morning's breakfast. It's a Caprese style microwave "omelete" with maple flavored soysage & an "everything" bagel thin. YUM.

Photo-1818.jpg
My desk! It's kind of becoming a mini garden. I love it!

Thursday night, I decided that I was going to take a rest day Friday & sleep in. After all, I've been doing pretty good keeping on my workout schedule*, and my upcoming schedule doesn't include a real rest day until... Austin? Um. Right.

Yeah.

So I totally got up and went to my Friday morning workout class, anyway.

Crazy.

Photo-1819.jpg

This is post-makeup, pre-wardrobe change Friday morning.

*Except for running. I have no idea why I can't stay on a schedule for that. It sucks.

No comments: