Monday, November 29, 2010

Spectating My First Marathon

When I asked SweetPea if we could spectate this Sunday's California International Marathon, you could hear the long pause before she asked me if we were just watching, and not, perhaps, last minute Team Henrying.

Um.

Because jumping into a marathon last minute is so on my list of priorities!

Then again, I guess it's not unlike me to pull out last minute events.

Because Surprise! I'm gonna run!

Anyway, I'm super excited about my first time spectating a major marathon. I'm hoping we can even hit the expo Saturday.

Since this is my first time, I'd love to get some tips and advice from runners or other spectators.

If you've run the CIM & have tips for the best places to spectate, that would be awesome!

General tips on the best places to pitch "camp" would be great, too.

And, definitely, I'd love any ideas for inspirational signs.

Any suggestions, tips or advice would be very helpful.

I can't wait!

I'm especially excited to spectate the CIM because I plan to run it next year.

Wait.

Was that out loud?

No comments: