Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Day Three

I had a whole, great blog post written up and then I hit the wrong damn button and lost the whole thing. Don't you hate that?

So I guess I'll go with the main issue.

I just closed out the fourth week of the Body Fit Challenge. Eight sessions done. I feel awesome and stronger and I'm doing more and recovering faster and it's been really great, right?

But the scale has not budged. It's still hanging out in the same holding pattern it's been in for weeks now.

And do you know what?

I'm kind of scared.

I'm scared that, no matter what I do, it won't matter and I'll still be the same fat girl.

Maybe I'll run marathons and maybe I'll take advance yoga classes, but I'll still be the same fat chick. I'll still be the fattest girl there.

Did you know that one of the biggest freak outs I have before every race is being the fattest one there? And I scan the crowds and always feel better after I find at least one other person my size.

And it's disheartening and it's scary and, frankly, it's discouraging.

And, probably, really not something I should think about too much on the first day of my period.

So...

Goodnight!

No comments: